Virginia starting to look beautiful this time of year...
October 12, 2009
Boys Gone Wild...
...Wilderness style! Dustin had last week off for fall break so he took off to the "mountains" with Jacob. This is the type of thing Dustin is always wanting to do and I'm just not that excited about it. Thank goodness for little brothers. While I did moan about how unfair it was that he had absolutely nothing to do for an entire week and my life was insane, roughing it Appalachian style is not my idea of a "break". But they were absolutely thrilled to haul all their belongings for 16 miles, camp in the middle of nowhere, and leave the world behind.

Dustin cooking?... (this never happens at home)!

Virginia starting to look beautiful this time of year...
Looks like I missed out.
Virginia starting to look beautiful this time of year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I could go too.
ReplyDelete