January 5, 2010

Christmas Part 2

Our Christmas continues... The whole Davis family:
All of us at Cafe Yumm... I was meant for Oregon. Eugene is an organic hippy town and I fit right in!  So much delicious healthy food everywhere!
The Monday after Christmas we flew back to D.C. to spend some time with my family. My little sister Brooke, the sweetest girl in the world...! (Sorry Brooke, I'm too lazy to edit the red eye!)
Round 2 of presents! We couldn't take all our gifts on with us, but I can't complain about 2 days of Christmas!
 We stayed several nights with my family on the Eastern shore of Maryland. We visited Assateague Island (the Maryland half of Chinquoteague) and got up close with the wild horses...
It was beautiful but it was COLD. The lovely Atlantic...

Of course, my one request: that we dine on Maryland crab! Even with the help of my mallet skills (I have none) it took Dustin twice as long as everyone else (who were too wimpy to try crustacean) to finish his dinner. Such a stubborn tasty crab!

And that concludes our Holiday rendezvous. So sad it's over!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fabulous holiday! i love the picture of you with the parka hood up during your adventure in the arctic, i mean maryland :)

    ReplyDelete