It's been 4 1/2 years since we did this last... and it did somewhat feel like another engagement session! We might still only be two, but I decided that I shouldn't let that stop me from documenting our little family. It was a gorgeous fall day in Richmond. Thank you Danielle, you're awesome.
you guys look great! {enjoy taking pictures like these before you're covered in spit up and have dark circles under your eyes :) }
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! They all turned out great!!
ReplyDeleteWow. Such a beautiful couple...
ReplyDeleteLOVE them!! Really great pics!
ReplyDeleteyou guys look amazing! So pretty! I love the last one!
ReplyDeleteI think it is awesome that you did these. You both look GREAT! I have definitely considered doing something like that. I still have engagement pictures up in my house because they were our last profesional pics (7years ago!)
ReplyDeleteThese are way cute! It's always fun to get pics done. :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys look HOT!! I love love the boots. I want to do a photo shoot with brody now!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look like models!!
ReplyDeleteAhh--where have I been? I just barely saw this! You look GORGEOUS! You guys are just so photogenic. The pics turned out fabulous. And I love both your green cardigan and boots. So cute.
ReplyDelete