Starting with a showing of Sherlock Holmes at the ghetto theater in Manassas. No seats. Just a spattering of couches. Comfy but gross.
Brunch in downtown Richmond at Millie's diner. Worth the longgg weekend wait!
A party to ring in the New Year.
And the bump update.
I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but I enjoy looking back on the past year at all we've accomplished.
Here are our feats of 2011:
Brunch in downtown Richmond at Millie's diner. Worth the longgg weekend wait!
A party to ring in the New Year.
And the bump update.
I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but I enjoy looking back on the past year at all we've accomplished.
Here are our feats of 2011:
- I passed my nursing boards and became an RN
- I started (and quit) my first nursing job in the operating room
- Dustin passed his 4th year boards
- Dustin applied to and interviewed with 8 residency (mostly pediatric) programs
- I got pregnant and survived the first half of my pregnancy
- Dustin survived the first half of my pregnancy
- I stopped biting my nails (only took about 20 years)
Here's to an equally awesome 2012!






You look good! I love that you're still wearing heels. Give it a little longer ... or maybe it was just me, the last couple of months I wore sneakers everywhere but church. And I wore flats there.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!