June 17, 2013

she walks! (and a few other moments)




from the last month or so...


sharing a burrito bowl
(the girl LOVES food. you'd never guess since she's so petite)

  
took her nap sitting
(she hasn't figured out how to lay back down on her own yet, so she gets stuck)


this mama on mother's day


soothing a sad baby
(note the big bags under my eyes from a streak of nights awake listening to Clara coughing)


don't try to get a cute picture of Clara at bedtime
I love these faces because I see them much more often than is represented here (as in on this blog)


thank you, Chicago, for your multitude of parks


this girl loves her playgrounds


and with "dada" on father's day 

5 comments:

  1. Aw!! I miss you guys so much! I really want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask where you got your little girl's shoes in the last picture? My cousins had some like that when they were little and I loved them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're salt water sandals. I got hers from Nordstrom but I know lots of stores carry them- including Zappos and Amazon online. They seem to run large.

      Delete