my mom offered to make Clara's halloween costume and dug through her old patterns until she found this one
20 years ago she made it for my sisters
and now for Clara
the balloons were my touch (she's obsessed with balloons and loved it)
and was crazy about her plastic "punkie"
these were taken at our ward halloween party
with her friend Avery
even though she was once again sick we took her trick or treating for a few minutes
(she started saying "tick tweet" after a few houses)
and I even let her eat a few pieces :)
**Some 18-month stats because I don't know where else to include them:**
height: 33 inches 86th%
weight: 23 lbs. 10 oz. 69th%
head circumference: 18.75 inches 84th%
.jpg)

I love that costume! That's so fun that your mom made the same type of costume for your sisters so long ago. Clara looked so cute as a clown!
ReplyDelete