At the beginning of April Clara and I flew to VA, again, while Dustin was in Portland and Denver and Colorado springs interviewing for jobs. Clara is 2 now (birthday pictures coming soon!) and I'm mourning the loss of her free lap child status. We took advantage while we could.
Grandpa spent time reintroducing her to nature (dirt and grass were foreign to this subarctic city girl).
The rest of her time she spent with grandma at the piano. The girl was born loving music- singing, listening, playing. Funny, because I can't even carry a tune.
And then Jake and Maddy came to Chicago! Clara loves them. She still talks about them daily.
We did all the essentials- deep dish, river architecture tour, Shedd Aquarium, Art Institute, food and more food. Oh I'm going to miss the food here.
We made it to Frontera Grill (you have to make reservations months out- but so worth it!). Again, the food here!!
And it finally warmed up a bit for the park. So all is right in the world.






No comments:
Post a Comment