September 8, 2014

the last of Chicago & family photos

now that we're settled in Colorado, I have a whole lot to catch up on. as usual, lots of photos with few words. it's the only way I'll ever get around to posting. 

first, some family photos taken in June by our friend-photographer Amy Jo Royall. taken in Lincoln Park. 















the rest of these are not even in chronological order, but I'll provide some descriptions. 


park date with Lincoln (best friend/neighbor). she misses him dearly. it breaks my heart to hear her talk about or ask to play with him.




taken by grandpa when they watched Clara for us


lots of visitors! first Brooke.


then Dustin's parents came for his graduation dinner





we finally made it to the Chicago temple


and had an all-night date downtown...





saying goodbye to Linc


last photo taken in Chicago, on our way out



and one last visit to our fire-station




Clara's first dental visit 



Dustin and I took a weekend trip to Colorado Springs to find a house to rent. My parents stayed with Clara in Chicago. It was our first time apart and she did so well. Except she wanted nothing to do with me upon my return. 



first of many visits to Garden of the Gods


and we'll finish with this one- Dustin's last visit to the children's museum...


Chicago, we miss you. Sort of. :)

2 comments:

  1. Catching up on reading blogs! We finally got our internet! I'm in love with your family pictures! I was supposed to get ours taken this summer...but ya that never happened and now I'm feeling extra sad that I didn't. Maybe I should try before my belly really starts to show..(meaning I have like a week left lol)

    ReplyDelete