January 5, 2009

Best Friends

Kristin, who has been my closest friend throughout college, came to visit last weekend after eight months of separation! We got to meet her boyfriend Brody (who was on the east coast for the first time ever) and introduced them to the south with some BBQ and sweet potato fries at Buz 'n Neds.

Her visit was way too short and we can only hope that unforseen circumstances will leave her homeless and we will be forced to take her in to our spare room permanently.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! You have a blog..actually 2 blogs. They're super cute. Can't wait to try out some of your recipes. Also, I'm glad to hear that Buz & Neds BBQ is good...I promised Tim we would go there next weekend. :) Anyway, all your pictures are cute and it looks like you had tons of fun over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey blogger! Love the setup. I'll be blog-stalking you regularly now. :)

    ReplyDelete