Since I have a lot of free time, and I spend most of it experimenting in the kitchen, I've decided to start a separate blog that chronicles my cooking/baking adventures. The link is
http://chefjessie.blogspot.com. Feel free to leave comments and feedback on the recipes!
Alright Jessie! You really have gotten this blogging thing down. It looks great. Where did you find your background? I'm enjoying all the pictures and I'll have to check out your cooking blog too! By the way,cute haircut!
ReplyDeleteHey thanks for the blog invite! Cute stuff! I like your haircut bytheway!
ReplyDeleteWas just checking in on your cooking blog and the comment was acting all weird, so I thought I would just tell you here instead that everything looks extremely yummy! I can't wait to try some of your recipes!
ReplyDeleteJessie! I found your blog randomly from facebook and hope you don't mind! How are you?! It looks like you guys are enjoying the East Coast. What are you up to, besides making yummy recipes?
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I'm enjoying reading all your updates. My blog is lbhardcastle.blogspot.com.
~Lauren
From now on if I am looking for a recipe I am coming to your blog first.They all look amazing.
ReplyDelete