Mid-May my family came to Richmond for a photo shoot by our friend and photographer, Danielle. My mom had been looking forward to doing this, as it was the first, and possibly last, time all of us would be together for a while. When my family arrived it was pouring rain on Montfort Loop, but when we reached the river downtown it was perfectly dry! It turned out to be a beautiful evening.
Here are
a few (ok, lots) of my favorites...
Just the two of us.
Jacob, 22. (Sorry siblings if I got any of your ages wrong. Sometimes I get confused.)
Amber, 19.
Katelyn, 19, too.
Baby Brooke, 16.
Just the girls. (The guys
refused pictures together. We're prettier anyway.)
Thank you, Danielle. We love them!
Photos by Danielle Hone (
http://daniellehonephotography.squarespace.com/)
oooh! I LOVE these! maybe because I looove this family! You look amazing in these Jessie! What good style your family has!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessie for posting these. They all turned out so well. With such a great family how could they not. :D
ReplyDeletethey all look great! i love the one of all the girls together!
ReplyDelete