A summary of January and February with few words and many photos:
I give this girl credit for not driving the both of us too crazy (there was certainly some crazy) stuck indoors, constantly sick, during this longgg horrible winter.
A windshield shot of our corner of Uptown. Someday I'll want to remember what it was like, even if I'm not too fond of it now ;)
Shedd aquarium with grandma and grandpa.
Ah, Arizona. Missed Jenna and her cute family so much. So grateful we could visit.
It was warm and relaxing and wonderful.
And now I miss her even more.
And Kristin and M. came to visit! She's brave to make the trip on her own. And we always LOVE having them!
I'm glad I motivated you to write a post! Your pictures are all so cute...I love Clara's shirt with the little Peter Pan collar. Hope there's no more sickness for you guys this winter!
ReplyDelete